Classic Max Lucado, and the one I’d most recommend because it’s equal parts inspiration and practical use.
This is like an FAQ for life: Max picked the top questions readers ask him and answered each in one or two pages. Helpfully categorized into themes and easily searchable via an index, you can easily find a well-informed, encouraging answer that can help you (or a friend) gain perspective.
This is a great gift. Non-readers who can’t stick it out with a whole chapter will love Lucado’s Q&A format and straight to the point style.
- Max on Life (ourthotfulspot.wordpress.com)
- Max Lucado On Life (gospelbondservant.com)
- Max on Life: Answers and Inspiration for Today’s Questions by Max Lucado (nineyearbible.wordpress.com)
- Max on Life – Book Review (lynhallewell.wordpress.com)
- Max on Life by Max Lucado (samreview.wordpress.com)
- Review – “Max On Life” (aaronconrad.com)
- Book Review ::: Max on Life (dave-lucas.blogspot.com)
- Max on Life (happylovely.wordpress.com)
- Max On Life (bookreviewbycindy.wordpress.com)